Visitor's From

free counters

CLOCK

Friday, April 15, 2011

Susan Lucci Says All My Children Has Been A Fantastic Journey


Susan Lucci - Emmy winner Susan Lucci is nearing the end of the road on her longtime soap opera "All my Children". ABC has reportedly decided to cancel both "All my Children" and "One Life to Live".

"All My Children" and "One Life To Live" have each earned more than 40 Emmy Awards.

"It's been a fantastic journey," Lucci, 64, said on Thursday in a statement obtained by OnTheRedCarpet.com. "I've loved playing Erica Kane and working with Agnes Nixon and all the incredible people involved with 'All My Children. I'm looking forward to all kinds of new and exciting opportunities."

Susan is keeping herself busy while promoting her memoir, "All my Life" where she details her life struggles. Are you ready to see Susan Lucci and  "All my Children" end?

No comments:

Post a Comment