Visitor's From

free counters

CLOCK

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Jennifer Nettles Says She's Thrilled For Rihanna Duet


Jennifer Nettles - Sugarland songstress Jennifer Nettles is looking forward to her on stage duet with pop star Rihanna.

Rihanna and Jennifer Nettles will perform at the Academy of Country Music Awards 46th annual show, airing April 3 at 8 p.m. on CBS.



 
Jennifer says of her impending performance,

“It’s the first time that Lady Ri and I have ever sung together and the first time that this song will be performed live so we are thrilled,” Nettles said,

“We’re just big fans of each other. We wanted to do something that was fun and different and fresh, and I reached out to her and said, ‘Hey, anything you want to do?’ and she said, ‘I have this song that I specifically would love to do,’ and I said, ‘Yes ma’am, we will do it.’”

“It is such a moment. And I think what it shows us is that good music is good and good performance is good, and as long as you like it, who cares what you call it. Get out there and have fun with each other.

“I am planning on having a diamond-encrusted crotch.” *Interesting*


What do you expect from Rihanna and Jennifer Nettles' duet?

No comments:

Post a Comment