Visitor's From

free counters

CLOCK

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kelly Osbourne - A Bitch, Not A Slut!!

KELLY Osbourne would rather be a “bitch” than a “slut”.
The feisty Fashion Police star says her mother Sharon Osbourne always encouraged her to stand up for herself when she was growing up and as a result she will never let anyone walk all over her.
“Well, it’s one of two things,” Kelly said. “This is something that my mom taught me when we’re growing up in the industry and I don’t know how to word this, but you’re either a sl*t or a b***h, and I would rather be a b***h.
“I don’t want to, like, be a bulldog or anything. But I do get that from my mom. And I have this thing ever since I was a kid, like, if I don’t like someone, I just don’t like them.”
“I think it’s a thing of just being who you are and not taking any c**p from people,” Sharon added. “You stand up for what you believe in. And you stand up for your family and yourself and that’s it.”
Kelly has battled drug addiction in the past but despite her family’s pleas for her to get help, she admitted she only decided to get clean and go to rehab when she realized she “wanted to die”.
“I woke up one day and I couldn’t believe that I was hoping that if I took a bit more that I wouldn’t wake up in the morning. And that’s what really scared me. I was just like I can’t believe I have become this person,” she said.
“This is who I am. And this is what I sat in my bedroom by myself praying for. It’s a huge wake-up call. You know, I spent most of my teenage years messed up and miserable. And I had one of two options: die or sort myself out. I chose to sort myself out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment