Visitor's From

free counters

CLOCK

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Jennifer Lopez is Terrified of the Ocean



Jennifer Lopez is keen to compete in another triathlon - as long as she doesn't have to swim in the sea.

The singer/actress and American Idol judge admits the swimming part of her 2008 triathlon was the toughest part of the feat - because she's terrified of the ocean.

Lopez tells the Globe, "I'd love to do another one, but I don't want to swim in the ocean again. That was the worst part for me.

"I would swim in a pool, even if it is 100 laps... It was a great fear of mine to swim in the sea. I conquered that fear once, but I wouldn't do it again."

Two of her favorite songs-->

Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight:



Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment