Visitor's From

free counters

CLOCK

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Family night out for SEXY cougar Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher!








DEMI Moore and her husband Ashton Kutcher joined Bruce Willis and his wife, Emma Heming, at daughter Rumer Willis‘ debut performance in Love, Loss and What I Wore in New York City earlier this week.
“They all greeted each other with hugs and kisses,” a source told People magazine.
“They definitely looked like one big, happy extended family.”
Kutcher and Moore also popped into Koi New York that night, dining with the budding actress and a few pals. Demi recently admitted she obsesses about her looks.


“I obsess and look in the mirror and occasionally say, ‘Where’s that little strap that I can hang around my neck that says, Help my face is falling and I can’t get up’,” she said.
“I’ve aged. I certainly don’t look the same as I did in my 20s or 30s. I think that it’s important to come from the inside out and that we wear our joy and our happiness and our beauty when the inside is radiating that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment